Guava Leaves for Hair Growth and Stop Hair Loss
Most people are aware about the nutritional value of the Guava Fruit. Actually, many people refer to the Guava as a “super fruit”.
But what about the Guava Leaves? Did you know that your Hair can benefit a lot from just the guava leaves?
Did it ever occur to you that something as simple as guava leaves can be a treasure-trove of essential nutrients needed for healthy hair growth?
Guava leaves can actually be the answer for you to finally say goodbye to hair loss.
Why Guava Leaves for Hair Growth?
- The guava fruit and its leaves are loaded in Vitamin B which is optimal for healthy and fast growing hair.
- Not only they encourage fast hair growth but they can also strengthen the hair follicles and roots. Guava Leaves are also a rich source of Vitamin B2 that helps repair body cells and tissues, including your hair follicles.
- They are also filled with Vitamin B3, B5, and B6 which give you skin that is healthier and more radiant. They are also high in Vitamin C for improved overall body health.
- They are also a rich source of Vitamin A, lycopene and dietary fiber that don’t just benefit the hair but also have a positive effect in the different organs in your body.
- All these can give you hair that is longer, and stronger than you ever thought it could be. Adding guava leaves in your hair care routine will not only be very affordable compared to commercial hair care products but will also be so easy to find.
- Check around your neighborhood and ask nicely for a handful of guava leaves and voila! Let the magic begin! I’m sure few leaves won’t hurt the guava tree so don’t worry.
Benefits of Using Guava Leaves for Hair Care
The numerous benefits of using guava leaves as an all-natural hair remedy are as follows:
1. Hair Fall Control
Damaging impurities from traditional hair products, stress, and poor eating habits or even forced hair detangling can result to falling hair.
Guava leaves start working from the roots while strengthening the follicles in the process so you can get less hair fall and thick and shiny hair. It will control your hair to stick in your scalp for a longer and more controlled hair strands.
2. Cure for Baldness
Baldness especially if it’s premature can be embarrassing at times as it doubles your age and so is your insecurity. Guava leaves do work effectively for controlling hair fall and treating hair loss.
Say no to be bald by using the all-natural guava leaves as a home remedy. After using this home remedy, the frightening baldness will be prevented and cured.
You will not be embarrassed anymore because you now have that amazing long and shiny new hair.
3. Hair Loss Treatment
Stress, anxiety and poor diet can often lead to excessive hair loss as it causes hormonal imbalance. Hair loss can further contribute to lowered self-esteem and self-confidence.
This is pretty alarming which is why we immediately resort to commercial hair products and salon treatments that cost thousands but may leave you disappointed or even more damaged hair due to its harsh chemicals.
Go organic and use guava leaves to treat hair loss by yourself.
4. Scalp Health Maintenance
Dangerous chemicals included in your traditional shampoo, conditioners, styling products or salon treatments or even pollution and sun damage can cause scalp irritation.
When the scalp is irritated, new hair regrowth is hindered. Contribute to your scalp go for a moisturizer and moisturize your hair and detoxify it mixing guava leaves in your daily hair care routine.
5. Strengthening Hair Roots and Follicles
The restorative elements of the guava leaves penetrate deep down into your hair that restores the strength of your hair roots and follicles. It will surely strengthen your hair like no other.
Can you just imagine it? A stronger and better-looking hair for a very cheap price and it’s all natural? Who doesn’t like that right?
6. Stimulating New Hair Growth
Because the guava leaves are effective in controlling hair fall, reversing hair loss, maintaining the health of your scalp and strengthening hair roots and follicles, they can re-grow your hair naturally when used regularly.
The new-born hair in your scalp will stay there as long as you take care of it and use this home remedy every single day.
How to Use Guava Leaves for Hair Growth?
In order to experience the full benefits of guava leaves in reversing hair loss, learn how to stop hair fall naturally by making a DIY HAIR TONIC featuring the guava leaves.
Guava Leaves that will surely help you prevent hair loss and stuff.
Home Remedy for Hair Growth and Hair Loss
- Hand Full of Guava leaves
- 1 Liter Water
- Wash a handful of guava leaves with water until all the dust goes off.
- In a pot, pour one liter of water and add the guava leaves.
- Bring the mixture to boil and let it simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until the water in the bowl becomes half. (All the revitalizing properties that are found in the guava leaves, particularly the Vitamin B, are transferred within the water, once it is boiled.)
- Strain the water into a separate bowl, creating the hair tonic solution.
- Set it aside to cool down at room temperature.
How to Apply?
- With your fingertips, apply the guava leaves hair tonic solution onto your hair from roots to tips.
Note: Before applying the hair tonic solution, make sure that your hair is product free, so applying this after shower is recommended.
- Massage gently onto your scalp for a few minutes or as desired. (I know, hair massaging feels so good!)
- Wait for at least 30 minutes or as much as a couple of hours to allow the guava leaves solution to effectively work into your hair and scalp.
- Rinse with warm water and towel dry.
- Use regularly as part of your hair care routine for maximum results.
Guava Leaves Hair Tonic
Optional: Make this guava leaves hair tonic even more effective by applying it before you go to bed and leave it on during the night. Cover your hair with a shower cap so that you don’t wet the pillows and just wash it up in the morning.
You can also keep this hair tonic solution in a bottle and store it in a cool place so you can use it from time to time.
Using this easy DIY guava leaves hair tonic onto your scalp and hair regularly is completely natural and ensures faster hair growth and reduced hair loss.
Guava leaves Powder
The power of guava leaves works from your roots and follicles so that it will restore its strength. Strengthened follicles are equivalent to shiny and healthy hair. Shiny and healthy hair leads to a more confident and beautiful you.
Other Benefits of Guava Leaves for Your Body
Guava leaves also has the cure for nearly all diseases and medical conditions. Here are the bonus benefits of guava leaves.
Drink Guava Leaves Tea
Drink guava leaves tea to cure cough, bronchitis, weight gain, bad cholesterol, upset stomach, food poisoning, diarrhea, fertility problems, dengue, diabetes, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Prepare this tea by boiling a handful of guava leaves in 5 cups of water. Wait until the water becomes half. Cool down and serve.
Chew Guava Leaves
Chew guava leaves for improved oral health and relief against toothache, sores and inflamed gums. Chewing guava leaves will also help you practice your gums to chew to prevent jaw lock and other implications on your jaw. Chewing guava leaves will also make your gums healthier and like what I’ve discussed above, it will strengthen your gums big time.
Crush A Few Guava Leaves
Crush a few guava leaves with a little bit of water and use it as a DIY facial scrub. This prevents skin aging and removes blackheads naturally. But make sure to wash the guava leaves to remove the dusts before doing this process. You can use this every day and you will not feel any side effects because it is an all-natural solution for your face. You will say goodbye to those blackheads and white heads for sure.
Crushed Guava Leaves Solution
Apply the same crushed guava leaves solution onto affected areas to relieve insect bites, itching caused by allergies and minor cuts like scrapes or abrasion. You can always rely on guava leaves for curing and preventing skin diseases from bothering you. Crushed guava leaves boiled in hot water will make you love the nature more like what it did to me.